Friday, March 24, 2006

unpredictable weather...

hi every1.. uhuhuuhuh
starting 2day.. i'll write in bold char.. coz of my new design of blog... uhuhuuhuh i luv it.. well.. i took about 5 hours editing my blog.. i planned it b4.. but dont hav time lorr.. uhuhuhuuh those who came to my room these few days will know how my life rite now.. uhuhuuh really2 bersepah!!! my sleep also not 'teratur'.. uhuhuhu really x aman..

2day i need to send a report.. will meet my groupmates at 12.. but er i am.. sitting in my room like dont care..no lah!!!! i'm giving d report last blow.. ahahahah.. i'm d compiler for dis week.. uhuhuhuuh.. really cant understand my groupmates.. they r really strict.. how shld i say dis.. ermm "lepak ar.. x yah le tension2 sgt.. we r doing it in our won way.." ermm ahahahaha i cant say it straight to their faces.. coz sometimes i messed up.. :P so kinda shameful of me la if i say dat to them.. uhuhuuhu

other ppl may see me as dont hav prob.. welli can say dat 'mayb' i dont hav d very same prob as d others.. erm also 'mayb' my probs are not as big as d others.. but i'm doing my best.. but sometimes i messed up.. there's one thing i wanna achieve rite now.. i wanna be consistent.. i wanna be istiqamah in wut i did(only guwd thing la..:D) but its very hard.. i dont know bout d others.. but for ppl who always say dat.. but not doing it.. dont say it then.. its very hard!!!! well.. i'm not upset to any1.. uhhuhu juz to me.. :p

owh.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..i'm late rite now.. got meeting wit my groupmates at 12.. got to go now.. uhuhuuh buhbyee.. c ya!!! jzkk..:D

No comments: