Friday, August 18, 2006

i'm here~

Assalamualaikum wrt..

sorry my fwenz.. for not updating this blog for quite a while.. eheheehhee hmmmmmmmmmm alaaaa blank la plak otak ni.. xpe2..
a few days ago.. i said something to my bro(2 yrs younger than me..) which make me wonder after that.. i said "better do things that u'll regret them now rather than u'll regret them later on" can i hold on to this kind of 'attitude'? mayb someone will say.. "if u know u're going to regret it.. so y do u even bother doing it?" i dont know.. frankly.. it's juz 'if only..'

ahahahhhahha some nonsense ha? :p i bought a new laptop.. n my lil sis bought the old one from me anly for rm2000.. ehehehhehee.. (that money i use to but this one..) then i went to pc fair twice..(here..) n reaalllllyyy addicted to comp stuff..

hmm.. my dad bought 2 bikes. one for my bro n one for him.. coz he sold the old one.. mayb skrg ni mase utk 'renew' everything? eehehehhehehe.. wokeh la.. i'll jot down something later k.. jzkk n wassalam

No comments: