Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Watching drama~~ alone?!

Baru abes tgk cite antique cake store sampai eps 9.. tp cite nih best gile.. saiko naa… I said b4 dat my fav japan drama is beautiful life.. but now my fav drama is antique cake store.. dis story is about a cake store dat set up by 3 men.. one of them is hideaki.. waaa dlm cite nih hideaki kawaii.. there are so many cake.. beautiful cake dat looked oiishiii.. mita tabe-oo.. dis drama is sooo funny and very ‘kagum’ wit the storyline.. not many drama like dis.. the storyline is very interesting.. make me can’t wait to watch the next eps.. and still can’t guess wut happen next.. n everything happen has its own meaning n can’t be ignored.. wwaaa seggoiii… waaa I wanna eat cake.. juz now while watching the drama I ate cheesecake I bought from asda.. nasib baik ade cake tu lagi.. x la kempunan sgt bile dok tgk cite tu..:p ok drop da subj.. till now I havn’t got any job to do during dus summer.. uhuhuhuhuh.. I thought I can get any experience during dis holiday..waa… zannen naa~~ and for dis a few days I’m very lonely.. jun n dini still in spain.. and got no one to talk.. already called mama.. (actually mama called me):p then can’t chatting coz no internet.. when I go out.. don’t know where to go to.. waaa sedih kan.. like an outcast.. I plan to learn how to play guitar during dis summer but don’t kinow y not in da mood to learn it.. waaa otteke?? Rite now feel like wanna read buku cite melayu.. got 2 books dat I borrowed from kak mum.. but I already read them 3 times.. uhuhuhu watch anime? I’m watching inuyasha n prince of tennis but still~~ tomorrow I wanna go to asda n precint.. uhuhuhu.. haa.. ade satu hal.. my landlord is quite strange.. he address his letter to dis house.. y ha? So when he saw the letter that I put in the letter box n no one took them.. he took all the letter n one of the letter is for kak nuyu I think.. at first I don’t bother..bcoz I think mayb he keep them for a while bcoz he is renovating dis house.. but 2 days ago there was a woman claimed a letter from here.. she said dat she put on worng address and the letter came here.. I remembered the letter addredd to mr rahman (the woman is an indian).. that time when mt lanldlord took all the letters altho the letters are not his.. then when he came I asked him about the letter.. suprisingly he search the letter in the dustbin in the kitchen(he jus pretend searched for the letter..I saw it) he said dat mayb he mistook it.. I was speecless at that time.. can’t he read? The letters are quite a few.. heih.. x tau la.. then on dat day after they (he and his wife) went home.. I search for the letters in the dustbin in the kitchen n guess wut I found? 2 letters addressed to 2 diff names and hav’t open yet.. boro2(kotorn basah) dgn food yg dah buang.. then saye keringkan n hide them.. the next day.. I found the letter dat addressed to mr rahman and the letter terkene cat.. (sbb diorg repaint umah ni).. after I asked him about those letter.. nanka(rasenye) the landlord isnt friendly as b4.. I actually don’t mind about wut happen(x terase la ngan ape yg berlaku coz MAYB he really mistook the letters but i-kah.. sape yg makan lade dier la terase pedasnye ek.. isk jahat la..:p gome2.. I don’t know wut to do.. I don’t care about other letter coz some letter dat addressed to previous stud lived here also sent here.. mayb they havnt change the address.. but they left the present address.. if I remember correctly the letter dat I thout kak nuyus.. addressed to mrs N A Ismail.. ape ek name kak nuyu? I remember kak nuyu name depan dier nurul jek… :P wokeh la stop ere.. ja ne

No comments: