Monday, November 03, 2008

 Hi~! yeah.. it's been a long time.. 5 months.. sorry! nah~! i dont wanna ask for forgiveness.. y? i dont know.. really~ i dont know.. i've been straining myself from writing here... why? well, u can say my heart was broken.. 
for those who know what happened to me 5 months ago.. i know that you feel like u dont know me anymore.. but i'm not strong.. u guys keep telling me to face the problems.. but i'm not that strong.. all i can do is take a small step one by one..  to you mayb it is a really small step.. but for me, it took a lot more.. please dont expect ppl are like you.. i dont wanna blame you that i've becoming like this.. but here i am, the result from what happened.. (yeah, exactly sounds like i'm blaming you guys~ sorry!) 

i dont wanna let my efforts wasted like this.. but to pick up what've left.. it's not gonna b the same.. mayb i sounds like i feel like i'm the pitiful one here.. n seems like i dont care about you at all.. but this is me, result from what happened.. 
i'm still searching~.. searching for a brave me, useful and honest... i'm not going to ask you to trust me anymore.. it hurts you n me.. but it's not like i want this to happen.. however, as you guys always say.. maybe this is the best for me.. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sheila. glad to actually find tht you've finally written something here, after so long.

i hope things are okay. remember how we had always promised ourselves that we won't let the hidayah that Allah gave us, go to waste?

remember we said that we are a lil family, and we will always help each other throughout hardships?

remember 'uhibbukunna'?

i miss you sheila. i think we all do. please take care of yourself..

Umi Kalthum Ngah said...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah,

Apa khabar?

Makcik tertanya-tanya...

Sheila sudah berada di mana sekarang, ya? Sihatkah? lama tidak jumpa. Sudah berada di Malaysia?

Wasalam..

Makcik Umi