Thursday, June 30, 2005

last nite~~

ehehhehehe... some ppl knoe me.. said dat i'm not d kind of ppl dat will get homesick easily.. but i dunno y last nite dreamt bout shopping in my hometown.. waaa.. i dreamt bout shopping dis all my fav fruits.. waaaa... altho some of them i can get from my mom's 'kebun' but the feeling dat buying all those things make me feel more like homesick.. and i alaos dreamt about getting married.. waaaa lawak siot!! x tau nape.. when i woke up dis morning.. i'm kinda blurr.. i'm getting married?? huh:( jauh panggang dr api..:p in my dream.. its not dat the akaq niqah or bersanding ceremony.. but there was a girl.. came to my house when i sat down wit my fren..(dunno who) then she asked me who is getting married.. then i replied 'me'.. waarrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh.... i dunno y i replied like dat.. uhuuhuhuhuhuh.. wuts wrong wit my head lately???? ok.. drop dis subj.. ermm 2day kak mum n kak nuyu going back to mesia.. me n kak lyda plan on going to see them off.. i havn't see kak mum for a long period.. uhuhuhu hope kak mum x marah la.. ehehehhehe.. i forgot who said dis.. but someone said dat among those juniors around umist la..i'm kak mum's fav junior.. ehehehhehe mayb i like to hang around wit kak mum.. then cooked 2gether.. then i'm her going-to-be housemate.. ehehehe someone told me dat sound scary.. but.. ehehehe i knoe kak mum la.. not dat 'scary'.. 2morrow i'll move into my own house (rusholme) ermm y kak mum chooses such date to go back to mesia.. at least move into d house together.. she always said dat she worries bout me living alone in d house.. ehehehhehe don't worry le kak mum.. its not dat i'm going to live in an island alone.. eehehhehehe kan ade byk seniors around there.. :p i don't knoe how to angkut all those my stuffs.. u know dat when i moved out from hall.. i hav to use 2 cars.. waaaa byk gile kan.. ehehhehe oklaa... nk g mandi.. ehehhehe biase la.. bile tanam anggur nih mandi pon lmbt.. then after mandi.. nk bekpes.. then.. ermmm wut to do today haa?? ok byeeeeee

No comments: