Friday, January 27, 2006

huhuhuhu.. exam

yo!!! mina-san.. genki? ehehheheh how's ur life so far? ermm good? ehehhee well.. acteli i dont really hav something to write ere.. but juz feel like it.. ahahahhaha mezrashi nee.. ahahhahah well yesterday i baked bun.. or i think it acteli pau.. hmm.. not bad.. i've been wanting to eat some acteli n cant find one ere.. so i juz make one.. ahahahhah n i plan to make some tonite too.. ahahahhaha... isk.. i think i laugh too much these days... n i think those smiles are not from my heart.. hmmm i tried so hard acteli.. to live a normal life.. but i think this is not a normal life.. hmm.. none of ppl around me knows bout dis.. except myLord.. ahh dont wanna think bout it rite now

jitsu-a.. i think i'm not a realible person.. i know dat for someone to declare it seems stupid.. but honto-wa.. i really think dat.. i hav a long list bout wut i wanna do.. but the list is juz getting longer.. i hav a long list bout wut to get or find.. but nvr try to reduce the amount of it.. huhuhuhuuhuh.. baka da ne.. watashi.. sometimes.. when i think of a bad situation.. i always think of running away.. altho in reality it's one of our own choice.. but when i think back.. i'll regret it in d future.. u know rite, i like animes.. i watchd a lot.. many kind of it.. sometimes i learned something from them.. n sometimes.. it's juz wasting my time but i enjoy it.. tanoshi!! ppl always said.. altho in those animes.. running away from our problems.. wont solve it.. it juz make it worse.. i trained myself, u know.. pathetic am i? :( i try very hard to face any prob i hav.. get thru it.. but acteli i'm not facing it.. i juz pretend it.. y? well.. i cant.. ppl always said.. be optomistic..but it's easy said than done..

wut ever we do.. wutever we choose.. wutever we decide.. will create out line, isnt it? dat's y when i hav to face any prob.. i get scared.. if i choose a wrong path.. then i'll stray from d right path.. but wut's a right path? wut's good for me.. wuts give me an eternal happiness.. hmm.. it's really direct rite? i live everyday watching ppl around me.. get influenced.. learnd from mistake.. get back to my foot.. then dat's it.. d meaning in it? nai!!! huh.. wut am i writing? i've nvr been like dis b4.. b4, i nvr tell my prob to other ppl.. i always keep to myself.. y? coz i feel i cant tell.. it's not dat i cant trust ppl.. but i feel dat it's my own prob so juz keep away from it, k.. but when my frens got one.. i really wanna help them.. y? i dont know.. i juz feel like it.. in anime(i told u, i'm easily influenced)they always said dat juz do wut u feel rite.. i hav a lot to write.. but i think it's enuf..(i told u, i nvr told anyone bout my prob..dis is weird for myself)wokeh got ot go.. byee.. mata ne

No comments: