Monday, January 09, 2006

u will see wut u believe...

hi there.. ehehhehheehe after dis we're(plus my housemates...) going to mariam's house.. ehehehe for iftar.. ermmm acteli i dont hav or more to dont feel to write anything.. but then i juz finish read firah's blog.. ermm i'm acteli speechless after read it.. i cant believe wut i read.. uhuhuhuhu n i also cant believe firah's like dat... i know dat i know firah not too long ago for me to say dat i understand her well.. but from my instinct.. ermmmm she's not a person dat selfish(well dat's wut i can understand from her blog) hermm.. for ppl who havnt read her blog..it's not dat i wanna badmouth her or something like dat.. but it's commonly happened to ppl around our age acteli... hermmm.. ppl always say dat they wanna do wut they desired.. they wanna be free from all their prob n live happily.. but wut's happy life acteli.. i think it's very subjective... som ppl may say being rich is happy life.. other ppl also say power's d factor to happy life.. n everyone's ideal life is not d same.. so it's impossible to satisfy everyone..

well acteli i'm in hurry.. ermmm i'll talk bout it later.. ehehehehe.. wahh i really miss my home..my mom.. my dad.. my bros n sis.. uhuuh n also my meow2.. uhuhuhuhuhu.. i hav been awy for too long.... my bro told me dat.. our house's not like b4.. i know dat but i cant imagine it.. ahahahhahha.. waaa sooo many thing i wanna write in dis blog.. coz soooo many thing happened in dis a few days.. ahahahhahahha.. wokeh got to go.. ahahahhha really hungry rite now... n thank u am.. :D

No comments: