Sunday, February 19, 2006

Assalamualaikum wrt..

yupp!! i'm lazying around rite now.. feel nothing to do but then really hav a lot of hw to do acteli.. huhu.. u know.. i dreamt 4 nites in a row bout going back home.. i guess i really miss home altho i wont admit it.. eheheheh more i dont wanna think bout it.. more it comes to my restless-long sleep!!!.. uhuhhuuhuhu huishh.. wut m i talking bout???

as usual.. weekend, i spend my days in my room.. feel a bit cold but its comfortable enuf for me.. eheheheheh acteli i was planning to change some of d stuff in my room.. ehehehehhe but really so lazy to work out my tulang 4 kerat.. ahahahhaa huh*sigh*.. these days r really hard.. i dont know wut to do.. i'mnot a robot n i'm not an animal.. i know dat.. i dont know how long i'll be living.. i dont know wuts my last thing dat i'll be doing b4 i die... dat's all in Allah's hand... i know i hav works to do.. my head keep telling me dat i hav to do dat..i hav to do this.. but i dont know wuts make me dis bad... i always ask Allah for strength.. but myself, i nvr try to use d 'strength dat HE gave me..i really hope He wont stop giving me d strength.. uhuhuhhuhuhu *really feel so low of myself*

i spent about 45 pnds only for ink for printer only in dis month.. n i only got 1/2 of d allowance dat i supposd to get.. huhuhuuhuh.. i hav to watch carefully to my budget.. i havnt shop for clothes for a long time.. well dat's not in my interest acteli.. d last cloth i bought is when i'm in ds2.. from lele.. d4 dat is in ebay 2 month ago.. ahahahhaa.. not a girly type am i?? ahahhaha well i dont care.. these days.. i like to ware 4 layers of clothes.. first layer is sleeveless shirt.. then long-sleeve shirt then.. a not-too-thick sweater wit hook.. then my long black coat.. wear it either wit my denim jeans or denim skirt.. ahahhaha i think i wear dat kind of fashion about 4 times a week.. ahahhahahah realy comfortable dat now's still so cold outside.. ;p

dat's all for now.. jazakillah..

No comments: