Sunday, April 09, 2006

setelah sekian lame..

Assalamualaikum wrt...
uhuuhuhuhuhuuuhhu salamz every1.. how r u guys? uhuuhuhu i juz got back from surrey.. camping there.. join a prog.. carik ilmu.. uhuhuhuhuh.. actually i'm in pinch rite now.. uhhuhuhuh someone who r going to get married cant be thinking bout someone else rite?? how shold i realize that person.. i dont wanna hurt hus feeling.. wuts he doing is wrong.. saye bukn nk berlagak sbg penghukum..but :(( i really dont know wut to do..

yesterday.. for d first time.. our family had conference thru YM.. all of us were there except my younger bro which is studying in perak(i think so.:D) my second big bro is at home rte now.. he alreday finish his study n soon will step into world of adult(working la..) eheheheh saje nk buat bahase cam org dewase sket..:p so my mom n papa look very happy especially my mom.. in our siblings.. my mom n papa has each one of them their fav.. its not a good thing but the other dont feel any inferior.. mayb coz we realize or acknowledge their 'superiority'... uhuhuhuuh i wont say any further than that..

my bro is groing to get engaged this summer.. n my second bro is going to meet someone soon..but i dont know who..(really feel lonely.. coz dont know any detail..) saye ade rase terase gak la in dis case.. there was one time...when my younger bro(d one that studying in perak) met accident.. its long time ago.. but i dont know anything bout that.. n still now my parents thout dat i still dont know bout that.. he broke his legs.. spending in hospital for a few months.. i think dat 'balasan' Allah nk tunjuk kat dunia pd kitorg... n also for him.. coz he is the naughtiest among us.. he didnt like study.. smoking.. always poteng kelas.. n now i hope he insaf la.. uhuuhuhuuhh.. b4 i really like him.. coz he didnt talk back to me.. even now.. when my mom or me call home.. when i talk to him.. u know.. guys dont like talk or manje2 wit their older sis.. but he's cool.. he went to sekolah agame b4.. i forgot either sekolah agame kerajaan or kerajaan negeri.. uhuhuhuhu.. i dont know wut my parents wttitude toward him.. i hope they treat him like b4... kekurangan kasih syg la tu.. uhuhuhuh xpe.. saye ade.. i'll always root for u as long as u do good thing..:p

owh.. acteli i wanna tell bout my second bro.. uhuhu he juz finish his study in japan.. my parents match him wit a girl... but i dont know who.. i dont know wut will he do.. acteli.. among our siblings.. he is the first one who couple.. but he studied in sekolah agame kerajaan negeri.. uhuhuhu dier started couple when he was studying in mrsm kuala berang, terengganu.. uhuhuhuhu.. a few weeks ago.. my parents gave their consent for me to couple.. but they dont know i dont like..(well.. this is personal opinion.. dont take it to heart k..:D) i hope there's no one waiting for me(u knwo wut i mean..) i dont wanna be match to someone.. its not that i will fond someone.. but i hav my own reasons.. uhuhuuh

wokehla.. i think now saye dah kekeringan idea.. dah xtau nk tulih ape dah.. uhuhuhuhu
Allahumaghfirli waliukhti.. jzkk

ja-ne matane..

No comments: