Sunday, December 03, 2006

My own wiken..

Assalamualaikum wrt..

yesterday waa... tanoshkatta!! arigatou ghazaimashta'.. altho it was diff as planned but really.. tanoshkatta'.. jitsu-a.. a few days a go.. i juz realized something.. hmm well it is kinda make me down n hurt at the same time.. but nothing to worry bout.. coz it's the truth anyway.. i cant do anything bout it n there's no way i can force it to go my way.. rite? but sometimes i kinda regret it.. cotto ne~ yea juz like i said in my previous entry b4.. we cant expect ppl are juz like us.. know wut we r thinking n know wut we want..
kekdg korg ade rase x perasaan.. bile korg pusing kiri kanan(not literally) u juz realize that nothing.. iA Allah SWT always on our side..~as long as we are one His side~ true isnt it? huh.. sadis btol la.. hmm oklaa mesti ade yg dah fenin2.. korg perasan kan saye jrg crite psl my prob or wut happen to me.. jrg tulis psl mende2 sedey berlaku kt saye.. ermm actually i dont want any pity or any feeling related to that.. thats why ppl around me thought i kinda dont hav big probs.. well it's ok wit me if u wanna think of me like that.. tp kekdg mende tu timbulkan mende lain lak.. when ppl think of u like that.. they will treat u like 'nothing'.. huh.. x pe la..
nk tulih something dlm blog nie sbb ade mende jd tp mengarut lak jadinye.. ahahahaha leks..leks.. nway.......hah.. i juz remember something.. last nite i dreamt bout something dat really shocking.. i nvr thout that i will dreamt bout tht.. ahahaha well mystery hidup.. wokeh la.. c ya around.. mata ne.. bye wassalam..:X

No comments: