Monday, January 22, 2007

one of my worst days!!

18/01/07 - this is actually the entry for 18/01 but that day i was too depressed to write it up in this blog.. so i juz wrote it in notepad n save it... soo troublesome to edit it into the rite date so i juz leave it like this.. huhu~

2day was a bad day.. my 'last-hope' paper ruined!! almost got blow away in the middle of road.. lost my QnA paper in the middle of road.. got laughed at coz of that n coz of had to hide myself among cars in the middle of 'ribut taufan'.. almost missed the paper that i had to take 2day.. really hungry so bad that had to cook maggi coz cant wait for nasik to be properly cooked.. internet connection really slow coz of the 'ribut taufan'.. downloaded wrong file plus a big file n hard to download.. feel so down coz of that.. comp so slow coz edit a video for youtube.. but when i opened the youtube page(my account) it has been suspended.. so i lost all my video inside youtube.. cursed youtube n swear that wont create another account(well i'm sure i can do that or not..) need to study for 2morrow paper but feel so sleepy rite now.. open my blog-site but cant log in..(always like that) open ym.. got sooo many offline msg.. wanted to online but dont wish to b disturb so i just logged out back.. feel sooo pathetic rite now.. i just wanna live happily~ T-T

No comments: