Sunday, January 20, 2008

Honest

Assalamualaikum wrt..

hahaha.. igt x yg my entry psl satu quote tu.. ermm lebih kurg 'i'm just a small human, my heart is moved by what's in front of me, rather than what the whole world need..' at first saye pk it doesnt 100% appplied in my life... tp saye rase it's the truth to some extent.. hahahaa.. *sigh* adeii...

at first saye igt saye definitely kne pk ape yg as the whole world need.. so that i can be that part of world itself.. but then again.. how do u define honesty? tell everything the truth eventho it hurts? well u can say it's very subjective.. depends on how that person thinks that affect how he/she define what's in truth that should be told.. sincerely, sometimes i think ppl are selfish.. i had a difficulty to understand my fren b4.. a lot of things happened, that i had to comfort a fren of his.. then she became my fren.. ahahha complicated nye bunyik.. i told her that human all are selfish.. no one wants to give without take.. mase tu saye mmg pk mcm tu.. no matter how complicated the situation is.. mmg tu yg saye rase pk betul.. n do u know, till now i still believe that.. lepas saye bgtau dier, my inner-self always searching for justification for that one stand.. till now n still i cant change that.. i still believe it.. i dont know myself.. ape yg saye tau mmg mcm tu.. sebaik2 manusie mmg mcm tu.. i dare not take Rasulullah SWT as an example as i dont know him very well.. but cnthnye org baik la.. he/she wants to do good deeds as Allah suruh n larang ape yg Allah larang.. thats bcoz Allah SWT suruh la dier buat.. it's for him/her-self.. it's not the karma.. sbb dier believe in Allah that he/she does it right?

ahahahhaaa.. sometimes i think my sentences are just not convincing enuf.. well feel free to have a private chat with me.. (cet mcm la ramai sgt bace blog niee.. ahahaha xpe2 just in case.. )

truth..
believe..
confidence..

the things i need..
stand straight
doesn't make the world moves
running and holding
also doesn't..

so, please give strength
strength to push myself
to the limit

No comments: