Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ruin..

"how come i never saw you drawing before?" her question breaks the silence. At the same time my hand stops for a few seconds before continues stroking the plain canvas.

"it just i never draw in front of you" i reply, calmly.

"nope, you hid it from me" sound harsh but very confident on her side. I look at her for a moment and she looks serious. I continue what i've been doing.

"does it look like that?" i'm not avoiding her question, but i just don't want to answer it.

"it looks like i know you, but at the same time i think i dont know you," her statement really throw me off sometimes.

"that sounds complicated but i think i'm a simple person. aahahahhaa," i cant let her in further more than this. She knows something.

"come one, tell me. Tell me what you've been kept to yourself. i know something is going on." i cant despise her pushy attitude. I gave her a smile.

"u wont get away from this. you know what i'm talking about." i look into her eyes.

'can i trust this person? will she turn her back from me like those people in the past? i hid it pretty well in the past, but in the same time i know that sooner or later something bounds to happen, someone will found out about it'

No comments: