Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've lerant my lesson

Bismillahirahmanirahim

Assalamualaikum wrt..

What come out from this mouth are indeed not all the truth, and also surely it's not my intention to lie. It's just i believe it that way and if it's not the truth, then forgive me!! I never intended to speak out what's wrong. Someone said to me, that if you tell a story about a house, the listeners wont neccesarily heard a story about a house, could be a car. That's the reality. So who should we blamed on? Foolish me! If only i say it in the words that others used. No, the words are from the bottom of my heart! Then why they misunderstood? Why they said that it's your faults?

2 3 hari ni saya tak pernah rasa bosan. Kenapa? Sebab ada saja hal yang terjadi dan perasaan saya makin berkecamuk. Semalam saya telah 'disoal' untuk menceritakan apa yang boleh saya katakan sebagai isi hati saya dan juga kenapa saya begini. Saya tak pernah menceritakan hal itu kepada orang lain, juga tidak pernah kepada keluarga saya. Mungkin kerana saya amat percayakan dia, tapi isi hati saya juga katakan saya menyesal berbuat demikian. Kenapa?

I've heard many times already that never trust others except urself. Well, how are you going to create a bond with others when u're feeling like that? Before anything, trust is a very basic thing in front of a relationship. Yes, u can say that i regret but it's my choice. Why are you regretting things that are your own choice? I dont like sympathy. That's why i dont like telling ppl my probs, but when i had to, like yesterday. I thought that person is sympathizing with me, and i cant be open with that person. Well, it's only in my head. Wallahua'lam..

I've learnt my lesson. --> never send email about other ppl, never advise ppl (?) no, i mean never tell ppl what we should do. Save it for urself. Ppl wont call it an advise. That's it.

Wassalam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up on people dear Sheila.

Maybe, in accidentally hurting ONE person's feelings, your advice is being taken into consideration by others involved, and touch their heart and motivate them to do those good things.

Different people perceive "advices" differently. So we shouldn't give up on calling people to do things which we know are good things.

Sayang Sheila,
Budak Fizik.