Friday, December 12, 2008

tensi.. tensi.. pls go away~!


actually i wanna write about my first-time-celeb-eid'ul-adha-in-4-years.. but came back to office with unfinished works really get to my head.. at some point 2day, i realize that sometimes u'll b drifted away after u decided something or misunderstood something.. but it only takes a glance to realize that it actually a mirage~!..
In this project, i've work on it for about 4 months.. and it actually just my misunderstood that it actually doesn't work!!! (i mean not because the script is wrong but how i understand it is a bit different to how it is supposed to be) how frustrating~!..
huhu.. tensi..
huhu.. tensi..
huhu.. tensi..
huhu.. tensi..

i really wanna go to dayah's wedding~! huhu.. but i think i have to sacrifice that plus my sunday.. (nk tmbh geleng kepale lagik x to my clumsiness? hehe) i left my paperwork in my bro's car when we just came back from holiday~! (also sandal that i just bought!!)
:-<
:-<
:-<

sabo je la.. (nk tmbh geleng kepale lg x?) my laptop is overflowed with trojans and virus when i scanned last time.. y? because my anti-virus(bitdefender~!!! recommended by the company where i bought that laptop) doesn't wanna do the scheduled scan.. yesterday i already scanned my 2.5" hard-disk.. all the trojans and virusses found have been either deleted or healed.. but when i scanned the HD this morning.. again, i found about 200+ trojans and virusses.. waaaa :((
my windows (xp pro) in my laptop has gone crazy (bcoz i scanned the laptop not in safe mode) the system is a bit disturbed.. but becoz it is xp (now i acknowledge vista huahuahua) it still run like nothing happened.. hahahahhaa (n i cant even open task manager:(( )
ok2.. enuf enuf..

lets get back to work~!! pls make du'a for me~!

sore ja'~! mata ne~!

No comments: