Friday, December 05, 2008

Yup~ this is me


as i write this entry, i feel really tired.. not physically but mentally.. really~! sometimes uninviting headaches playing in my head.. to certain ppl.. here is my message..

It's not that i dont want to contact u guys.. but my life rite now really straining me doing so.. wake up at 6.30am.. subuh, then tidy up my room and after that have a shower.. then 830am start my journey to office (by taxi) reach office normally at 930am.. then start working.. with the workload n boss normally goes back a bit late ;))) dinner at 7pm.. after that continue work for a bit.. 8pm out to catch taxi for my journey to go home.. normally reach home 9-10pm.. yes~! this is my life..

i'm not that lucky to start everything from above 0.. yup~! i start from -ve.. i wont say believe me, but.. nah i dont know.. i still have my belief.. n i'm still conscious about it.. really, i wont say believe me, but one day i'll continue my journey.. yes, it's not easy here.. i'm struggling here.. pls dont say things like i dont want to be friend with u.. it hurts me as much as i have no one to confide about this rite now..

pls, all i ask is be usnuzon wif me.. n trust me, it wont hurt even a bit on ur side..
thnx for everything~! really, very2 much.. n really2 luv ya all~!

4 comments:

Umi Kalthum Ngah said...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah,

Apa khabar?

Selamat menyambut Eidul Adha!

Eid Mubarak!

Wasalam...

PS. Where are you working? Please email me at umikalth@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Dearest my sister Sheila,

Thanks sheila for wishing me birthday and thanks for those good memories =).
InsyaAllah hope to see you anytime..

sLAMAT hari raya juge Sheilalalala.

army4war said...

this is life... nothing to regret about the journey.. now u r climbing the hill.. if u keep climbing without stop u will reach the peak earlier, rather then u stop n cry, n continue the journey again.. u will reach the peak.. but a bit late i guess...

Anonymous said...

wah kemain lagi speaking london hehe.. lolo, have a nice life~