Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yosh!!!! kora... ehehehhhehe

Hi there.. :p feeling great? ahahahha after shopping so many things? well.. i guess no...y???? coz ur pocket feel empty rite?? ahahhaha alaaaa... rileks.. it's juz normal thing after boxing day...wakakakkakaka.. well i juz realize other ppl(not my frenz) also read my blog.. well i find it's suprising coz i dont feel my blog is 'an interesting one' so dat other ppl except my frenz will read it.. ahahahha well ari gatou ghozaimashta'.. i really appreciate it.. eheheheh well it's juz my daily n personal life.. so dat i can release my tension.. i wanna let all d stuff in my head.. ehehehhe i juz watchd movies..juz like heaven n the family stone.. ermm well juz like heaven's great but the family stone.. ermm mayb i can give it.. 5/10.. not too boring or not too good.. eheehhehe warrghhh.. owh feel sooo sleepy rite now... b4 dis i hav many things to talk bout but now.. ermm seems like everything's leaving my head.. ehehehe i dont know it's a good thing or bad..ermm wokeh laa.. see ya next tyme.. :p mata ne

No comments: