Thursday, February 08, 2007

kite baik ke jahat?

Assalamualaikum wrt..

i juz got back from leamington 5 juz now.. while on my way back.. i'm thinking bout wut ain said to me.. huhu i joined k jah n am's circle.. it's not my circle.. so ain said i'm a good person..(ermm kalo tulih dlm bashe inggeris.. hilang feel dier.. dier kate "waa.. baiknye sheila.." something like that..) it's not that i want to justify everything i did or do.. it's juz every single step that u take.. u hav reasons for it rite? i feel i'm not good enuf.. i feel that i really need to be reminded all the time.. that's y i choose to stay wit someone next yr.. but when someone said that sentence to me.. sometimes tergugat gak la.. our real intention will mixed up.. n sometimes will lost our way.. huhu i dont want that.. so plz dont praise me.. i dont deserve that.. i dont need that..

y ppl praise others? coz they only want to express their feelings clearly to others? or juz sbb nk amik hati org tu? sejauh manekah keikhlasan hati kite? same tinggikah keikhlasan hati kite spt Bilal yg suaranye dpt dinikmati oleh malaikat2? huhu..

"ketahuilah pada setiap jasad itu seketul daging. Andainya ia baik, baiklah seluruh jasad itu dan sekiranya ia rosak maka rosaklah seluruh jasad itu. Itulah hati"

wassalam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu sheila....ok saya stop memuji awak. Not my intention to put you down ke apa but I feel that you motivates me. Seeing someone who initially same level with me but now in diffrent progress makes me wonder in what state I am today. Sorry for that praise...ok lepas ni tak puji sheila dah. Saya nak main ketuk ketuk Sheila biar sheila rasa tak cukup..