Thursday, July 02, 2009

my obsession. >:)

salam.

ehem. ehem. ehem.
to those that dislike/despise or really hate anime. u can stop reading this time entry. haha.

de stori is like dis. :P

i just found 'one piece' fanclub in facebook. and fiy i really really really love one piece. and in one of the topics is about the quote that u really like in the series.

so i want to post here those quotes.
>:)

\(^_^)/
"you can whip food or sake at me or even spit on me, i can just laugh it off
BUT! I DON"T CARE WHAT REASON YOU HAVE, I WON'T FORGIVE ANYONE WHO MESS WITH MY FRIEND"
-shanks

\(^_^)/
"everyone has something he can and he cannot do....I'll do whatever you cannot do, n' you do whatever I can't do..."
Sanji to ussop in Enies Lobby

\(^_^)/
" Miracle can only descend upon those with the will to carry on"
-Ivankof to Bon clay

\(^_^)/
When do you think people die?

When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol?

No.

When they are ravaged by an incurable disease?

No.

When they drink a soup made of a poisonous mushroom!?

No!

It’s when…they are forgotten.

Even after I’m gone, my dream will come true.

The ailing hearts of the people will be cured.

-Dr. Hiluluk

\(^_^)/
"Justice change its shape and direction depends on who hold it."
-Aokiji

\(^_^)/
"If you don't risk yourlife, you can't create a future."

"No One Decides Your Fate, You Decide It For Yourself!"
-Luffy

\(^_^)/
"if i can't even protect my captain's dream, then what ever ambition i have is nothing but just talk"
-zoro to kuma


when i think back. sometimes those words really kept me going. haha. one thing, maybe u think ppl who watch things like this (some of u called them craps) u thout we will get nothing out of them. yup, i agree only when u close one eye and shut one ear. well, some maybe say i just want to justify what i like. but it's up to u. =D

just jgn pndg rendah pd org lain. anyone. it could be ur downfall starting point.

live our life to the fullest, bcoz we dont have second chance \(^_^)/

mata ne~!

2 comments:

Nis-Chan said...

lolo. dem.

me oso selalu cilok quotes dari anime. copywriter yg sangat puitis. makan dalam. motivate.

tu anime, same goes dlm series pun.

"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!"

"I don't care about no artificial humans!"

"Mankind has no time left."

and paling kelaka:

"Yesterday Kyou-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyou-kun is a sex fiend!!" - Shigure (Fruits Basket)

silolo said...

haha.
i really love fruits basket.
mmg mkn dalam. haha