Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No Title!

Got this from somewhere.. ahaks.. no Q.. no behind story.. nothing~!.. just leave ur comment k~! ahaks..

Just leave me alone,
just ignore me,
don't say my name,
don't look at me,
don't care for me
and don't love me..

what i have left is just
guilty,
lonely,
sad,
painful,
why do i feel this way when you're not around?
why did you leave me?

why do you always by my side?
why do you mind me?
why does my name sounds beautiful when u say it?
why the world feels like heaven when you're looking at me?

but i no longer have you..
but i now long for you..
i really beg you..
please stay with me..
please be with me..

n please don't leave me..


6 comments:

katak© said...

aiissyyy.. mule2 soh blah.. pastu.. panggil balik...isyyy...





Word Verification - forisha

ONEXOX PLAN said...

aku tak tau nk komen ape.. blank~

princesslavender3 said...

no komen~



Word Verification - undow

Anonymous said...

u choose what to choose..
u decide wat u want to decide...~!
all in ur hand~!

Anonymous said...

erk.. no comment gak.. ahaks

army4war said...

ko nak ape sebenarnya..

huhuhu hahahahah hehehehe hihihihi hohohoh