Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My complicated existence

Assalamualaikum wrt..

For every person that read my blog, i beg you please dont say a word about this. Either to me or to other people. Because i dont want to see another person shed tears because of me, again. I'm completely clueless. I'm completely speechless. I dont know what to do.

If you make a mistake, ask for forgiveness.
If you make someone mad, ask for forgiveness.
If you hurt someone either physically or mentally, ask for forgiveness.

I repeated those words a few times. But it hurts so much that nothing came out of my mouth. My tears wont be enough to compensate all the tears and scars that caused by me. I truly didnt intend for it to happen.

What happened was, i caused something that make someone cried. Very terrible thing. It hurts.

Oh God! It hurts!
It hurts so much..
I never ask for it to happen..
But it happened!!
Because of my weakness..
Because of me..
.
.
.
.
Oh God!
Please dont let me hate myself!

No comments: