Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A relationship with guilty feeling

Assalamualaikum wrt..

I have a friend, who is very dear to me (well i'm not saying that i'm ranking each of my friends but each of my friends is very dear to me in their own ways). Sometimes i feel guilty toward her because i'm not doing a good job as her friend. Claiming as her friend but doesnt have the right to be called like that. It's been a while that i didnt chat with her, and when i had to ask her something, i feel somewhat very guilt and sad. Why? Because if not 'that something', it'll be a while before i can 'senyum sorg2 or gelak sorg2' while chatting with her.

While we're chatting, she said something about her blog then apologized to something that i didnt feel like she is wrong. Again, i feel guilty. Very guilty to the point that i feel angry to myself because i didnt notice her pure intention. I dont want to receive any 'thank-you' or 'sorry' from my friends because i really dont deserve it. Futhermore, people always said that there's no 'thank-you' or 'sorry' among friends.

After a few days i didnt read her blog, i clicked the link to her blog. Wow! I missed a few of her entries. *Slap to my face* Really! What kind of friend i am?? Then i read one by one. Oh! How i miss her remark in her writing. You know, sometimes you'll know who write what through her writing. Her remark, sometimes, make me envious of her because it shows that how lively her life is, and how dear we are to her. Hihi!

Thank you God because You let her stay by my side!
Thank you God because she wants to stay..
and Thank you God because You give this wonderful friend during my thornful days

wslm wrt

No comments: