Friday, May 23, 2008

i don't know

Where's the edge of the world? I feel like running toward the end of the world.. I've never cried this hard before.. yup.. hahaa hari ini dalam sejarah.. well, i just want keep a written history about 2day.. as i said b4.. one of my hard-work results was out 2day.. it took me more than 24 hours to gather up courage to open the result.. and i put a lot of effort into it.. well.. it's not that i blame qadar about this.. but now i dont know what to do anymore.. if i'm not in my final year, i know that i still have some chances.. but now? what should i do? what do i have to do?

i still feel the headache from crying so hard just now, but i've calmed down.. thinking hard what should i do.. but i really don't know.. nor i have anyone to pour out all these frustration.. i'm begging to Allah SWT everyday but i restrained myself.. because i'm afraid. afraid of going overboard.. i dont know.. this feeling of dont know really.. huhuhu =((

wassalam

No comments: