Friday, May 09, 2008

throw away sad feeling


Someone asked me to add her into the list of ppl who are allowed to read my blog (let's call it the circle of my blog reader =P) well i'm glad tho.. coz i thought there's no one that i know or know me that read my blog.. it's just lame.. uncool.. stupid.. whatsoever.. hahahaa
I'm gonna leave my sad feeling behind.. i dont know.. mayb it is the best solution for me.. i can laugh it off.. i can brush it away.. but i didnt know that betrayal really leave me wounded.. really big and deep scar.. opss sori sori.. ok ok.. let leave it behind..

My revolution now is i'm going to read at least a book per week.. n this week book is about patient according to our beloved al-Quran.. i just reached the middle part.. well.. other than my course book.. i've never finished reading an english book except the one for children (ermm story book i mean.. haha) so it's kind of hard and amazing.. hahahhhhaa.. the book is about how the faithful ppl deal with everyday life through the patient and the comparison to the unbelievers.. well it really shocks me.. because all this while i thought i have at least a bit of the patient that al-Quran said.. but then it's not a bit the same.. i feel ashamed to Allah and myself.. hahhahha as ppl said nowadays.. shok sendiri.. =P before i read the book i thought.. owh this is just gonna be a reminder for myself.. when u said reminder.. then it must be something that i'd already heard about it.. but believe me.. when you read the book when u're in trouble.. automatically u will compare what the book said and what happened to you.. and believe me.. you will say that you are among the unbelievers.. because the characteristics of the faithfuls is just far from us.. believe me.. read the book.. from you believe that you have the patient as said in the al-Quran.. you find you are trying to practice the patient from scratch.. ermm wait.. i'm gonna find the book and write the title.. "the importance of patience in the Quran" by Harun Yahya.. it's just a thin book with about 93 pages.. someone gave it to me.. may Allah reward her/them..

oklah.. i feel somewhat refreshed after write something here.. altho i dont know whether this will be useful.. i'm not gonna erase/delete my jahiliyyah entries.. because i believe that all of the entries are me.. i'm the one who wrote them.. mayb you can't believe it when you read about something that you thought that's not me at first.. but i want to change.. only Allah know if i've changed or not.. what's that matter is the effort.. not the result, am i right? hehe.. may the best be bestowed upon you and do ur best in whatever you do..

wassalam

No comments: